Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Little Lady Is A Diamond In The Rough


Milani Milani what can I say?  So much to say about this little one and she hasn't even been around that long, yet my little girl has had such a big impact in our lives.  She is such a free spirit and she brings us great joy.  As I said before Our children are total opposites (beside their eating habits)  But I find myself enjoying  Milanis' toddler years more  because she is a whirl wind.   Tama was very easy (a little angel) in his toddler years, but Milani is the kid that hides in clothing racks at the stores,  tells people things that you wish she wouldn't have, and  she says I'm not listening when you are scolding her.  And even if at the time of all those events we are angry and say I wish she was easier,  I really don't because I love her for who she is.  Dont get me wrong she does say please and thank you. and is sweet at times but she does have that bad girl attitude and she can really hold her own and I love it.  I know there is one thing for sure everyone in nursery knows what to play with and what not to when Nani walks in the   door. On a real note if I am trying to best describe Milani it would be unforgetable.  I know that she leaves a lasting immpression and it is one that I hold close to my heart.

1 comment:

Nikia, May and da kids said...

brutha, where are the pix? i'm gonna text you about the collage. love yalls and invites to your blog.