Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life is Good


I am in a happy place right now. I have two great kids who are healthy and smart (and good looking like me) What more can I ask for? Tama my son is 6 years old and has just started his first year of tackle football. I have to say even if he was scared at first he is really coming around and is overcoming his fear and unleashing his beast as he likes to say. He is really doing good and we are very proud of him. And he no longer wants to be called Baby Tama but you can refer to him as Little T or Beast. I dont know about that. Milani girl is 2 years old now and she is really taking that saying treibble twos to heart. But she is so cute while she does it. Besides her constant talking back and urge to fight she is a little angel ha ha. I do have to say she is very smart she can count to 12 by herself and do puzzles and loves to sing and dance. O before I forget she has offically been nickednamed pow pow and I would have to say it suits her well. They are totally opposite but they complete our little family and make us who we are.

1 comment:

Nikia, May and da kids said...

it's about time lil' bro. ok, now you can post updated pix of the aiga. alofas!